IT'S CONTEST TIME!!!! The moment everyone has been waiting for. It is now time to try and guess my baby's Birth Date. Correctly guess and win a fabulous collection of Oregon-Made Gifts (yet to be determined - but sure to be wonderful.)
Please read the following rules CAREFULLY.
- This contest is open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE (to all my "lurkers" - comment and try to win!! If you were ever going to comment, NOW is the time).
- Be sure to fill-out the e-mail address field so I can notify the winner.
- Guess BOTH the Date and Time you think I might give birth.
- You can guess anytime from now until I actually give birth.
- In the event that your guess is incorrect and I am still pregnant at the date and time you originally chose - you can RE-GUESS a different day and time. (for example, you chose May 1st at 12pm and that day passes without a baby being born - you can try to guess a new day and time)
- Because I'm asking for the Time - you can choose a date already taken. Whoever guesses the closest time for the correct day will be chosen WINNER.
- I will keep updates going from now until the birth - keeping all readers informed of the progression of my cervix and any contractions I might be experiencing.
- I'll be posting the guesses on my sidebar as they fill up. Keep an eye out for date and time combinations already chosen.
- If you have any questions - please feel free to e-mail me.
THINGS TO REMEMBER.
My official Due Date is May 23rd. My other two children were both late and induced.
FIRST OFFICIAL UPDATE - April 29th, 36 weeks pregnant - I had my Doc appt. today and am happy to report that I am: 50% effaced, 2 cm dilated. The baby is still VERY high, however and the cervix is quite "posterior" (whatever that means). When he drops, I'll be sure to let you all know.